Who is GP Solar?
Since 1999 GP Solar has successfully supported the Photovoltaic industry in creating production capacity and improving performance and efficiency with high-quality inspection systems, special consumables and technological consulting. GP Solar was founded in 1999 and has a team with technological expertise. Experienced scientists, service engineers with years of experience in the industry, as well as technical and scientific project managers work in close cooperation at our company. This motivated and experienced team enables us to successfully transfer new technologies again and again into practical applications.
Currently, our expertise and products can be found in more than 250 production lines with a capacity of 10 Gigawatt around the world.
What does GP Solar do?
- Premium inline inspection technology, lab equipment and stand-alone inspection solutions
- Special consumables and process support for texturing and metallization
- Consulting on technology selection; acquisition and installation of new production equipment
- Individual support and analytical equipment for wet chemical processes in solar production
- Research and development of new technologies, processes and products for the solar industry and other high-tech industries
What are the customer benefits?
- Global and extensive experience with production and process support in the solar industry
- Practical experience with operating methods of leading companies in the industry
- Thorough expertise along the entire value chain (specialists both in-house and through a network)
- Strong and competent partnerships in the industry (Monocrystal, Semilab)
- Successful collaborations with important technology specialists and experts (BASF, JRT)
- Many years of experience in the industry combined with proximity to research institutes (cooperation with University of Stuttgart and ISC)